Most jobs involve some type of manual handling, so all Australian workers are at risk no matter how low the risk appears to be. Viewers will be taken through a range of tips, procedures and preventative actions to make their workplace safe from injury.
This DVD features:
- What is manual handling and its repercussions?
- A shock introduction to get viewers attention!
- Interviews with medical professionals revealing their patient case histories.
- A detailed 3D animated discussion on the structure of our back & spine.
- Risk assessment.
- Lifting techniques and mechanical aides.
Included is a Powerpoint presentation to de-brief the video content. 17 minutes.