Step-by-step strategies to make your business more competitive and productive. Workplaces are more diverse than ever, and studies show that this diversity contributes to innovative ideas and novel approaches to decision-making. A diverse workplace also makes for stronger business relationships with customers and vendors, and offers opportunities for lucrative interactions with businesses around the globe.
However, when bias exists, the benefit of a diverse workforce lies dormant. This edition includes real workplace examples, practical applications, and exercises designed to guide you and your team on a journey of self-discovery, behavior change, and, ultimately, healing.
- Maximize positive change and productivity in the workplace
- Identify and defeat conscious and unconscious bias
- Overcome diversity-related conflict and tension
- Design and implement behavior change that reduces biased thinking
- Immediately apply the material in the workplace and training room