It doesn't matter if you're in an office, factory, on a construction site, in a foundry, in storage, transport or in retail. The 10 Commandments of Workplace Safety are the same everywhere.
The package provides all the tools to: Conduct safety induction training and Provide a fresh approach to achieving safety awareness.
Highlights in this DVD include:
- A detailed analysis of the hierarchy of control.
- Powerful interviews with safety managers with their stories to tell.
- An overview of managing hazardous manual handling.
- Reinforcement of WorkSafe/Workcover safety campaigns?
And the Ten Commandments of Safety are:
1. Everyone is responsible for their own safety and the safety of others.
2. All accidents are preventable.
3. Follow Company rules, regulations and procedures.
4. Assess the Risks. Stop and think.
5. Be proactive about safety.
6. If you're not trained, don't do it.
7. Manual Handling - Manage the lift.
8. Don't take shortcuts.
9. Practice good housekeeping.
10. Be prepared.