Our feet provide us with balance and support for our bodies and enable us to walk, run, drive, operate machinery, play sport and so on.
This program addresses:
- Why people injure their feet
- Common types of foot injuries
- Steps to prevent foot injuries
- Evaluation of foot injury hazards
- Control measures for existing hazards
- Safety footwear.
Falling objects cause the largest number of foot injuries in the workplace, there are however numerous other potential hazards that can lead to injuries. This program is aimed at all personnel who may come into contact with any of these hazards. 12 minutes.