Fire is one of the most difficult things to control despite our increased ability to create and manage our environment. Almost all office fires start small. With established fire fighting procedures and appropriate, well maintained fire fighting equipment many fires can be easily controlled.
Topics covered in this program include:
- Fundamentals of fire fighting
- Types of office fires most likely to occur
- Fire fighting equipment in the office
- Operational details of different pieces of fire fighting equipment
- Details of portable fire extinguishers
- Personal safety
- Assessment of most likely hazards
Office fires do happen and a knowledge of what to do should a fire occur in your work area can prevent damage and even save lives. 10 minutes.