Everyone has the right to work in an environment free from bullying, harassment, discrimination and violence. In 2014, new laws were introduced to bring about the speedy resolution of instances of bullying, and will have huge implications on the Australian workplace. This program explains the role of the Fair Work Commission and their powers if a bullying complaint has been lodged.
This package will also explain to staff:
- What is and what isn't bullying
- How bullying impacts on the workplace, and on the victims and witnesse themselves
- How bullies often operate
- Practical instructions and coping skills for the victims and witnesses
- Potential consequences of workplace bullying