The Australian Strategy Virtual Seminar Series showcases the latest thinking, developments and research in work health and safety. It features panel discussions, video presentations, reports and infographics from work health and safety experts, regulators, business leaders and academics.
Includes the following videos:
- Workplace exposure standards and how to use them
- Future of work health and safety
- How small business can be work health and safety compliant
- A healthy and safe workplace starts with leadership
- Improving safety outcomes in remote Arnhem land
- Workplace violence is not OK - keeping first responders safe
- Young workers tell us their views on work safety
- Complecx mental health in the workplace
- No arguments - design work for good mental health
- Facts and fallacies behind mentally health workplaces
- Are you GHS ready?
- Yolngu and ngapaki: getting the WHS balance right
- Work-related fatigue and job design