Whether you're writing marketing plans or strategy documents, looking for new ways to develop your business, planning a conference or event, restructuring your staff or looking to improve your management and leadership skills - discover today the advantages that using Mind Maps for Business can bring.
Use this book to:
- Generate new possibilities for growth and expansion
- Make meetings, discussions and forums really productive and useful
- Negotiate, talk and consult more constructively and effectively
- Be more focussed, more organised and much smarter
- Unleash your creative capabilities
- Accelerate your productivity to levels you never thought possible.
Content includes: What is a mind map? -- How do you create a mind map? -- Mind mapping on a computer -- Managing yourself in time and being better organised -- Mind mapping for negotiations -- Mind mapping successful presentations -- Mind mapping for effective project management -- Leadership with mind maps -- Mind mapping for ideas generation and innovation -- Mind mapping for strategic thinking -- Mind mapping for better sales and marketing -- Mind mapping to set goals and embrace change.