Shows operators how to get the best out of their electric power tools and how to use them effectively and safely. The tools covered in this program include: Power Drills; Belt and Orbital Sanders; Jig and Circular Saws; and Power Planers.
Topics discussed include:
- Specific safety procedures when using electrical equipment
- Personal safety, including clothing and breathing apparatus
- How to identify inefficiencies and overloading of equipment
- Understanding the types and applicable uses for drill bits, saw blades, etc.
- Step by step instruction in skilled use of all electric power tools included in the program.