Provides a practical guide for occupational health nursing. Concerned with the health of the people at work and the effects of work on health and health on work, this branch of public health nursing requires specific knowledge and skills.
Includes chapters on:
- Public Health
- Health Promotion and Health Protection
- Health Surveillance
- Health Assessment, Case Management and Rehabilitation
- Mental Health
- Management of Occupational Health Services
- Epidemiology and Research
- Quality Assurance and Auditing
Discussion of ethical issues is included throughout and each chapter and includes features such as case studies, activities, learning outcomes, chapter summaries and key point boxes. 2nd edition.