The objectives of this project were:
- To obtain examples of good practice in addressing health and safety in home working from employers and home workers across four different sectors/activities.
- To obtain information on any difficulties encountered in addressing health and safety for home workers and how these have been overcome.
- To obtain information on the impact of any health and safety measures.
- To supplement these examples of good practice (if necessary) with additional information on appropriate measures to reduce risk.
- To provide a written report describing 12 comprehensive case studies, which illustrate good practice in addressing health and safety in home working across different sectors.