Behavioural safety offers a way to reduce the incidence of unsafe acts by modifying people’s behaviours and improving their attitudes towards safety. This program is designed to provide an understanding of behavioural safety and to show how a behavioural safety program works.
The program looks at:
- Unsafe acts and unsafe conditions
- Behaviours and attitudes towards safety
- The theory Behaviour Modification
- The ABC model
- Positive reinforcement
- The three components of a Behavioural Safety program
- The Behavioural Safety Observation
The program is designed to suit any work environment where a behavioural safety program is currently being used or where it is being considered. Reducing the occurrence of unsafe acts will reduce the number of accidents and injuries that occur in the workplace. 12 minutes.