Basic hand tools are the most common equipment used throughout industry. However the correct, efficient and safe use of hand tools is sometimes lacking in the workplace. This program shows techniques and safe work practices relating to a wide range of basic hand tools including:
- Types and correct applications for Spanners and Wrenches
- Proper and safe use of Pipe Wrenches
- A look at the wide range and types of Screwdrivers and their safe and correct usage
- The correct pair of Pliers for a particular task
- Hammers, their types and how to use them safely and correctly
- Blade types, their applications and the correct use of Hacksaws
This program is aimed at all users of basic hand tools, whether they be students or experienced trades people who may require a refresher on safe and correct usage of basic hand tools. 16 minutes.