The indoor environment has a bigger impact on human health, wellbeing and effectiveness. This is a collection of 14 peer reviewed papers in Indoor Environment Engineering addressing the issues below; and includes research on HVAC impact on aerosol levels, new ventilation systems as well as air quality problems in new environments.
- How can indoor air quality be measured?
- What are reliable, time- and cost-efficient methods?
- How can indoor air quality be improved, investing as little energy as possible?
- How to minimize secondary pollution caused by air supply systems?
- Which type of pollutants should research focus on?
- In what way are we exposed to new pollutants?
- What is their impact on our health?