Aims to balance classic management ideas with the most recent organisational behaviour developments and contemporary trends. Includes:
Part 1 - INTRODUCTION TO ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR.
1. An overview of organisational behaviour.
2. The changing environment of organisations.
Part 2 - INDIVIDUAL BEHAVIORS AND PROCESSES IN ORGANISATIONS.
3. Individual characteristics.
4. Individual values, perceptions, and reactions.
5. Motivating behavior.
6. Motivating behavior with work and rewards.
Part 3 - SOCIAL AND GROUP PROCESSES IN ORGANISATIONS.
7. Groups and teams.
8. Decision making and problem solving.
10. Conflict and negotiation.
Part 4 - LEADERSHIP AND INFLUENCE PROCESSES IN ORGANISATIONS.
11. Traditional leadership approaches.
12. Modern leadership approaches.
13. Power, influence, and politics.
Part 5 - ORGANISATIONAL PROCESSES AND CHARACTERISTICS.
14. Organisation structure and design.
15. Organisation culture.
16. Change management.